Name Change


Legally change your name or a minor’s name by getting a court order, allowing you to change your legal name on government-issued identification documents such as your driver's license, passport, and social security card.

What is included?

  • Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
  • Preparation and filing of the name change petition
  • Arrange for any legally required publication of the name change
  • Preparation and attendance of court hearing, if applicable

What is not included?

  • Court and other administrative fees