During these unprecedented times, families all over Central Florida need access to justice and legal protections more than ever. Each week, we receive requests for urgent legal assistance that we cannot meet without the help of our community attorneys who volunteer their time and expertise.
Your legal expertise can help us:
- Represent clients who can't afford a lawyer;
- Establish life and health care planning documents;
- Present pro se workshops or legal assistance clinics;
- Create published content for our consumer self-help website library.
We can help you:
- Connect in a meaningful way with clients and families who need your guidance through their life-changing events;
- Develop your expertise in certain areas of the law through mentoring partnerships;
- Find resources/materials to make volunteering easy and rewarding
If you sign up to volunteer with us now, we will send you the Fastcase Premium + Case Subscription package as a thank you after you accept your first pro bono case referral.
Upgrade to FastCase Premium Annual Subscription
The Fastcase Premium Plan includes, appellate case law for all circuits, nation-wide statutes, plus Federal District and Bankruptcy courts.
You'll gain unlimited access to Fastcase’s intuitive legal research tools, training webinars and tutorials, industry-leading mobile apps, and live customer support from members of the Fastcase team. CLSMF will upgrade your existing Fastcase subscription through the MyFloridaBar Members Portal for one year.
This annual subscription upgrade is valued at $195 for members of the Florida Bar.
In addition to the upgraded Fastcase subscription, you'll choose three of the following Florida Case Alert services: (1) Family Law, (2) Real Property/Trusts/Probate, (3) Business Law, (4) Criminal Law, (5) Florida & Federal Tax Law, (6) Labor & Employment Law. Fastcase’s alert service sends daily updates to keep you informed. Each opinion report comes with a short excerpt and a direct link to the text of the full opinion.